The purpose of the Seven Knowledge Areas (7KA) is to explore all promising social and technological innovations and political participation activities to formulate policies that would improve the health of society and the people.
- Economic Justice – a concept in which the economic policies must result in distribution of benefits equally to all
- Environmental & Ecological Justice – the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race, color, national origin, or income, with respect to the development, implementation, and enforcement of environmental laws, regulations, and policies.
- Peace With Justice -educate the public, advocate for change based on equal rights, and directly support peace builders
- Equality With Justice -Equality is a social, civic and legal concept that every member of the population is essentially the same as every other one, regardless of their differences in appearance, habits, language, religion, origins or major activities such as work or play. Justice is (an attempt at) correction for a wrong, whether it is personal or civil, at its most basic level.
- Democracy– a system of running organizations, businesses, and groups in which each member is entitled to vote and take part in decisions.
- Technology & Innovation – a “new idea, device or method”. However, is often also viewed as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs.
- Health & Wellbeing -Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Wellness is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth. a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity
1 thought on “The Seven Knowledge Areas Summary”
===== Forget about it.
Forget about political parties; follow a political strategy.
Vote where it will be the most effective in electing candidates that take no SuperPAC money and will enact progressive legislation. The Democratic Party (DP) is weakest in red states and in red counties in blue states. Focus on these areas were the DP is the easiest to take over and change our world. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed individuals can change the world. In fact, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
How to Take Over Your Local Democratic Party Step by Step
One does not become a Democrat by registering with Berniecrats and others in a 5th column movement in order to use the DP ballot-line to elect progressives running for party offices and in Primary Elections for state Democratic Party positions. One does not become a Democrat by voting for progressives running on the DP ballot-line in local, state, or /and national offices.
It’s all about the Primary Election where candidates are chosen to run in the General Election that is more important. Independent and 3rd party candidates do not have primaries in many states and in others are too few in number to effect the outcome of an election. Vote as you wish in a General Election.
STRATEGY FOR THE LEFT.
Megan Day, staff writer at Jacobin magazine and member of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA), talks about the future of the left and the importance of continuing to push progressive ideals in congress. Megan advocates for the Berniecrat strategy of the tactical use of the Democratic Party (DP) ballot-line as the best strategy at this time. https://youtu.be/P6Wf9fxGM2Q