Have you recently discovered MMT or Modern Monetary Theory and want to learn more but aren’t sure where to start? Well, start at the beginning, of course! Here are 10 great resources to get your learning journey started off in the right direction.
If you have not read the following, you are missing out big time in learning and understanding Modern Monetary Theory. (for FREE!)
- 7 Deadly Innocent Frauds by Warren Mosler
- Soft Currency Economics by Warren Mosler
- Modern Money Theory by Randy Wray (The NEP Primer as blog posts)
- Money and Banking Primer by Eric Tymoigne
- A Free Money and Banking Course with video, downloadable PDF notes, references. Quizzes… By Perry Mehrling
- Want to know about the Job Guarantee? You can go to Bill Mitchell’s blog
- Or you can go here https://jobguaranteenow.org/
- And especially Pavlina R. Tcherneva’s Job Guarantee FAQ
- Probably the least utilized link is to the podcasts that aren’t paywalled and serving the public purpose:
- Macro n Cheese with Steven D. Grumbine
- And of course The MMT Podcast with Christian Reilly and Patricia Natalia Pino
- And the always insightful Money on the Left with Scott Ferguson, Maxximilian Seijo & William Saas
- Of course you can spend money on other books that didn’t exist back in the day when the most ravenous MMT Activists cut their teeth and learned… But that’s been standing in the way of many who have never picked up on some of the deeper insights. Here is the Real Progressives Bookshelf if you’re interested in buying books.
Since you made it this far, you get the bonus resource #11!
2 thoughts on “Where to Start Learning About MMT”
Pingback: Where to Start Learning about MMT – Critical News Autoblog
What a great place to start! Thanks